Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

2020 Bucket List? in July?

My bucket list for 2020 and probably haven't achieved anything haha

Learn to skate (Skateboarding because Junhong looked cool doing it)
Visit Garachico & also be good at Spanish
Exercise and be healthy (Does Ringfit count?)
Write a journal for one year (Planning to start on 22nd August, for my 25th year of my life)
Sky Dive (forever in my bucket list but couldn't achieve)
Learn Japanese and go to Japan (started learning but it's not possible to travel now so....)

Last but not least...
Get at least a Grade 5 in TOPIK II which I plan to attend at the end of the year

Wanted to visit Jeju with my family in June but covid-19 killed that dream... :(
One day...

I guess that's all..

oh maybe.. I should add this:
I should at least publish one of the three posts sitting in my drafts..
they are all incomplete except for one.. but that one post, I have no courage to upload it yet..
I haven't been able to read it since the last time I wrote on it
and also thinking how to edit it for people to read I guess..
it may take one year, two years, five years, or ten years.. i don't know...
i just don't dare to read it nor upload it yet

i guess.. until the next post~
goodbye :3



← Newer Post
Older Post →