Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

Australia Day 1

Hello Hello!

It's been like a few months since I've updated my blog, well laziness has always been my thing lol.. but I just wanted to record down my everyday happening in Australia and if possible, my future trips overseas!

SIN - SYD 
21/10 - 22/10
I took the 2350 flight (Singapore time) Qantas QF6 to Sydney, and landed at 1030 (Sydney time).
As I'm not someone who can sleep on public transport therefore I couldn't sleep at all on my entire flight.. ENTIRE 7 hours plus FLIGHT! ㅠ I tried sleeping for like 2 minutes and my neck hurts so bad. So now basically I'm about to doze off typing this but I'm determined to do this!!

On the flight, we were first given a chicken puff pastry & kitkat and I asked for coke to drink. After that, while I was watching Ant Man (May I add, the "TV" is so small, watch until my eyes pain) they were giving out fruits to see who wants it. But I didn't ask for it because I feel like my stomach is asking me not to eat therefore I didn't eat it...

Something I regret is that, I regret requesting for aisle seat but also thank god for not letting me sit the window seat, otherwise I'll be opening the shades like every 5-10 minutes HAHAHA.. I really love looking at the sky up and above, but I wasn't sitting by the window therefore I ever took any photos of the cotton candy up above :(

When we were about 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes to our destination, we were given breakfast! I asked for scrambled eggs and bacon, plus a muffin. I must say the stewards on the plane was really friendly, I enjoyed my flight.

I got off my flight and speed walk to the customs and pass the customs really smoothly and got my luggage pretty quick too.

I went out to meet with Aimee (Lukie) who would bring me around Sydney today ^^
I needed SIM card to survive so we waited in 'line', which I don't know how it was formed, and finally got my SIM card for $10 my whole trip! Well not whole trip but 5 days with 500mb/day. Anyway I'll only be in Australia for 6 days! :)

We took the train to Town Hall station where my hotel was nearest to and she led me to my hotel :)
Sydney was chillier than I expected, it felt like I'm in Korea but with a warmer weather. I wore shorts and basically was freeeezing....

We walked to Central Station, went to Market City to walk a little and waited for Emily (Lukie) and ate KBBQ at Yang San Park.

After lunch, we headed back to the Central Station to take the train to Circular Quay where I saw the Harbor Bridge and Sydney Opera House however the weather was pretty gloomy the whole day and it started raining when we were at the Opera House, I hope that tomorrow's weather would be much better :3 I only have 2 days of my trip in Sydney so I definitely have to make it worth the trip :3

After that I went to Woolworths to grab chocolates that I have to buy on my trip! So I bought a few packets of chocolate! :3

I have to end it here and go to sleep right now D:
I am surviving on 31 hours of no sleep right now :((
Pictures and more details to be uploaded when I'm awake :3
seeeeee yaaaaaaa


← Newer Post
Older Post →