|
The owner
안녕하세요 . I'm MingShwen . I'm a
BABY//VIP . Working on my Happiness Old Entries Credits Thanks too by B A P.
| Nega Studio and Coffee Terior
Nega Studio was an expected trip.
I have been thinking of heading there the whole time I'm in Seoul..
Just because LUNAFLY isn't coming to Singapore any time soon :(
So I choose to go there on White Day 14th March
& to give Lunafly strawberry jam that I made at the farm.
I went to Seolleung station, the station nearest to their Studio.
Took Exit #2 and then follow the GPS again..
You will have to cross the road in front of Baskin Robbins at the end of the straight road.
Then just keep walking and pass all those alleys, and you will reach a alley that will lead you to
NEGA STUDIO.
I did not take any photos while I'm there.. sigh..
When I reach the building where their studio was at, I felt a little lost,
because you could not tell where the studio is at..
It is just like any other building where there are shops below and offices at the top.
But when you go to the side where there is a lift area and also a letterbox area,
you could see NEGA STUDIO was written on one of the letterbox.
So I took up the courage and went to take the lift to the 4th floor where their studio was on.
When I reached.. I don't know how to pass the gift to them because their door was locked
I wanted to press the bell... but suddenly Sam came out from behind me
SHOCKED to see him I quickly called him and then say I have a gift for him.
He told me no one was there except for him so .. :(
But anyway at least I got to pass him the gift personally! ^^
Even though he probably never expected someone to approach him that day,
but I'm glad he was friendly :3 and I've met him.
Because... if I met Yun instead.. I wouldn't be able to talk smoothly like I would with Sam
hahaha
Okay that was that... and I stayed around that area for almost 4 hours 5?
It was a long stay because I never wanted to leave the area :(
I left around 6 then... because I feel like I've stayed at the Baskin Robbins for too long haha
Then for Coffee Terior, it was near to the guesthouse I stayed in therefore I stayed there till 10pm.
The station to alight at was Eungam, I took Exit #3 but I think Exit #4 was easier route.
If you see the map below, pink is Exit #3, and the route I took,
while blue is Exit #4, the route that is much easier.
The red thing that is there is because you can't cross directly from Exit #3 to the road to Coffee Terior therefore I was extremely confused and took an extremely long route to the cafe.
I must admit that directions given to me was really hard to understand.
But at least I reached the cafe!
So I reached the cafe and it was turning dark already.. lol..
Anyway, I entered the cafe and wanted to order a hot chocolate but... the menu
was all in korean!
Because in every cafe they name their hot chocolate differently so I had a hard time.. lol
But thank god, I think they know that Youngji's international fans would go and visit, therefore they have a menu which includes english and I think Japanese as well.
Then I ordered a hot choco and also a cheesecake..
Well, I ordered hot choco as "hot choco" and the cashier couldn't understand at first but I just say it in the most korean way I could haha.
Then she asked if I was Youngji's fan and I said yeah, and she asked where I was from, I said Singapore and she said, "Wow you came a long way".
Hahaha she's cute!
Then I went to sit at the corner by the window, and I suppose that seat was a really popular one?
Because every single person that came into the cafe looked at the seat I'm sitting at before searching for other seats lol.
This was my view from my seat ^
I sat by the window and it was by the goguma shop?
Anyway that was where Youngji & Jackson sold the honey goguma at!!
Heh..
Screenshots from Roommate Ep. 39
I met Youngji's mum too!!
Jackson was sitting on the corner of the sofa I sat on :D
Anyway back from the fangirl-ing part. heh
My order was ready and I went to collect it
I actually didn't do much that day, I just sat on the sofa, watch videos from youtube, watch dramas.
Things I do everyday when I'm in Singapore haha.
The hot chocolate was good and the cheesecake was amazing!
I think best I have eaten so far?
It was so fluffy and also icy. I like it like that.
Then her mum came in like halfway throughout my stay at the cafe.
By then I have finished with my hot chocolate and cheesecake already.
She then suddenly approached me with a chocolate muffin
&
also introduced herself as Youngji's mother to me
SHE IS SUPER CUTE HAHA
I wasn't expecting her to give me a chocolate muffin to eat though..
Then she collected my tray and then she came back with a cup of tea for me.
I was extremely shocked by her actions because I only thought of just sitting there and watch my videos and then leave when I'm done. But she came up to me and gave me a muffin and a tea.
She must love her daughter a lot. :3
Even though I'm not a tea person but how can I not finish a drink she specially prepared for me.
So I finished the tea.
(I must say I still don't like tea, thank god she gave me tea and not coffee)
Anyway, I wasn't the only fan in the cafe, there are male fans there too.
They are much more active than me, they went to chat with the mother, and from what I heard, this isn't his first visit haha.
Her mother is really good though, she provided snacks for the customers that were there for quite some time.
When I was about to leave, I returned my tray and then said thank you. I asked for permission to take photos around the cafe and so here are the photos.
YOUNGJI IS EVERYWHERE.
hahaha
They also put up a sign asking people to watch the shows Youngji are on right now.
heh
Overall, my experience at Coffee Terior was great.
Her mother is so nice and she even send me out when I was leaving.
Pointing to me the direction of the train station and that was when I realise the easier route..
If you like Youngji, you should really visit the cafe, nice food and nice drink and nice hospitality.
Okay, done with this post haha.
:3
← Newer Post
Older Post →
|