|
The owner
안녕하세요 . I'm MingShwen . I'm a
BABY//VIP . Working on my Happiness Old Entries Credits Thanks too by B A P.
| Chocolat Bon Bon Cafe/Bakery Hello,
So I just came back from Seoul and
during the last 3 days of my trip, I went a little cafe hopping.
Though it isn't really cafe hopping, but I still gone to quite a few cafe.
First cafe I went to...
CHOCOLAT BON BON
This cafe/bakery is also owned by Eunhyuk's parents!
I first got off at Namguro, well that is what I got from online.
After that I found out you could go to Guro Digital Complex to take a bus over..
but too late...
Anyway, the walk wasn't that bad from Namguro.
I came out of Exit #2 and keep walking towards the direction of Chocolat Bon Bon
I did follow google maps
I did for all of my cafes finding anyway!
This is how I walked to the cafe/bakery.
I did not take photo of the exterior of the cafe/bakery..
because I was freezing cold from walking the whole way to the cafe/bakery
Then when I reached, some other fans left at the same time
so I got a seat in the cafe.
I then order an orange ade, and also bought a brownie
I have no idea why but since I came to Seoul, I have been drinking Ade very often.
When I'm there it was quite late already,
I think it was 7 nearly 8, so therefore there isn't much pastries left.
But I must say,
THE BROWNIES ARE AWESOME!!
Best I have ever eaten!!!
As I was sitting there looking around the cafe,
you can see most of the customers are sj fans,
mostly eunhae I guess.
Then the interior design is really elegant?
Its white and really pretty.
Hyukjae's pictures are everywhere as well!
Even the clock is made of Eunhyuk's photos!
Messages from fans to EunHae, especially when its their promotional period!
Photos of Hyukjae are everywhere around the cafe/bakery!
These are some of the decorations in the cafe/bakery.
They don't only sell pastries there, they sell drinks as well as some merchandise
that includes bottles, tint balm etc etc.
Well, my experience there was good but after sitting in the cafe for long and when it is time to leave,
I couldn't get used to the low temperature outside just because I was in the cafe for too long.
So on my way back to Namguro, my hands were freezing cold..
Overall, except for the walk to and fro the cafe/bakery
the experience was good! and the brownies :3
loveeeeeeeee
Next post = Coffee Terior (KARA's youngji's parents cafe)
← Newer Post
Older Post →
|