Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

MEMEBOX SUPERBOX #82 THE FACE SHOP

Received this box quite awhile back,
this is THE FACE SHOP box that consists of their products.

I've bought this along with the Skinfood box,
but will be uploading that unboxing post some time later..



I know Singapore has THE FACE SHOP as well,
but....
Korea's THE FACE SHOP and Singapore's THE FACE SHOP
sells totally different items and the ones I have from Korea couldn't be found in Singapore.

Well, let's start!

*note : I'm lazy to edit these photos, so...


#1
The Face Shop
Calendula Eden Essential Moisture Cream


"specifically formulated to prevent moisture loss and to firm up sagging skin"
This is the product description.
But now I'm not a fan of these products for skin so I rarely touch them..
So... I think I will need to wait a long time before deciding to use them..
It usually takes a long time for me to have the feel for such products.


This costs $9 for a 50ml product.



#2
The Face Shop
Lovely Me:ex Pastel Cushion Blusher
[ 01 Rose Cushion ]



I probably won't have any chance using this..
But then, some day some how I would use it haha..
Its too cute to make me give it away..
If only I have the Coral Cushion, I would definitely keep it! 


This costs $7 for this 5g product.



#3
The Face Shop
Lovely Me:ex Mini Pet Hand Cream
[ Baby Powder ]


A hand cream!
If you know me well enough, you will know I have lots of hand cream at home..
waiting to get expired sadly..
Anyhow this hand cream has to be one of the best I own because..
IT SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE THE NAME SAYS!
I really love the scent of Baby Powder and this is amazing~


This 30ml of hand cream is $6.



#4
The Face Shop
Lovely Me:ex Dessert Lip Balm
[ 03 Honey ]



This lip balm, is so good.
I bought a Honey Lip Balm as well from Innisfree
I thought the one I bought was like the best it could be for a Honey lip balm
but this totally smells more like honey!
And I like that little spatula, it's so cute!


This product is 6g and costs $8.
(well I personally don't think its worth it but it smells heavenly)



#5
The Face Shop
Lovely Me:ex You&Eyes
[ 05 Sand Brown ]


Another one product I doubt I will use but it feels good to be collecting them honestly!
I have no comment about this but I can say..
The colour is really nice!
- END -


Its a 1.6g product and cost $5.



#6
The Face Shop
Milk Plus Calming Cream Shower


I've been using this since the day I've gotten it and it smells nice!
I wanted to get it from The Face Shop again but sadly, couldn't find the product in Singapore..
Or maybe I have to search other outlets too? :(
It costs $8 for a 300ml product.

That's all for
MEMEBOX SUPERBOX #82 THE FACE SHOP

Will be back for two more boxes



← Newer Post
Older Post →