Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

MEMEBOX SPECIAL #36 MEME'S POUCH

Hello, yesterday I've posted the K-Style 2 unboxing post.

Then I received my second box today, which is the
MEMEBOX SPECIAL #36 MEME'S POUCH box



This time the box is bigger and a lot heavier compared to the previous one.
Though there's only six products.



Every MEMEBOX comes with the slip of paper that introduces the products.
This time the box consisted of hair care, body care as well as make up products.

The first product :
Drww. Mix & Match



This Mix & Match kit has a lip balm, lip tint and concealer. 
There is a mixing pot as well on the bottom right for us to mix our own unique look.

This product is considered a set and its original price is $47


The second product :
Evas Rose Mine Perfumed Hand Cream
[ Musk & Musk ]


Well if you know me well, I actually love hand creams a lot.
I love collecting them especially, because they smell so good.
Musk & Musk smells like... shower gel?
It smells like a certain brand of shower gel

However, this product costs $12 which is kind of expensive compared to the ones I bought.
Even though its definitely bigger than the usual ones I have.


The third product :
Vally Sous Hair Solution Protein Therapy Perfect Mist


This product is used before or after blow-drying our hair.
This product is 150ml and its original cost $21.


The fourth product :
Evas By Marait Eau De Perfume
[ No.72 Petite Princesse ]



This is the second product from Evas in the box.
There are 3 different kinds of perfume and I got the No.72 Petite Princesse
The one I got has a mix of raspberry, rose, orchid, iris, musk and amber notes.
Honestly, I don't really like the taste of this one..?
It isn't really the kind of smell I like, but I think I will occasionally use it.


This product is kind of small as seen in the picture below,
it is a full size product though, with 30ml and it originally cost $30


The fifth product :
Etude House Blotting Paper Pact



Finally a brand I am familiar with,
even though I'm familiar with this brand I never knew the existence of this product.
Probably because I never needed one.

However I find this really convenient because it isn't like the usual blotting paper
that is packed in a case made out of paper.
This pact is actually really convenient and you won't ruin the blotting papers.


This product has 50 pieces of blotting paper in it.
It is $6 but I do think it is a waste of money.


The sixth product :
Croquis Alight Pact



This pact has three colour marble powders to give our skin more definition.



This full size product is 10g and it costs $35


Well, that's the end of the unboxing of MEME'S POUCH
I would definitely be using some of these products soon.

And the original cost of everything is $151 if everything is full size.

This box costs the same as K-Style 2, so its $23 too.
I just bought another box yesterday.. that box would probably come some time in November
So .. I guess my next blogpost would be in November.

Thanks for reading.


← Newer Post
Older Post →