Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

MEMEBOX Special #33 K-Style 2

Hello, so a month ago after watching Marzia's video, I went to buy 2 memebox. 

MEMEBOX : 
The Memebox is curated by our experts in Korea to offer you the widest selection of the hottest Korean beauty products. Memeboxes contains 4 - 7 full-sized items and deluxe samples, and contents vary from makeup, skin care, hair and body products. 

The first one arrived just a few days back and I can't wait to try them! 
but I won't try them just yet because... I have no time.. except to do unboxing now.
Review would probably have to wait until a little while later.



This box is called "MEMEBOX SPECIAL #33 K-STYLE 2". 



It consisted of 6 full size products.
and also it has a small slip of paper that introduces all the products.

The first product :
Royal Nature Pantone Shadeliner
[ PANTON 476C. Sweetly You 달콤한너 ]



It is said that it fully dries within 5 seconds of application 
and it boosts a long-lasting, waterproof, and oil-proof finish.

This full size product is 0.8g and its original price is $12 (I'm guessing USD)


The second product :
Secret-Stargirl S-Style
[ No.14 Delicate Eye ]



Well I'm not a pro at fake eye lashes but these lashes look really pretty..
I'll probably try them out someday.

It comes in 2 pairs and the original price was $7


The third product :
Eglips Real Color Lip Lacquer
[ #RD01 ]



Its a lip gloss, a lipstick and a lip tint all combined together 
and the colour stays on for a long time. 
(this I can assure! Haha I've tried this on and it stays for a long time)

This full size product is 6g and its original price is $14


The fourth product :
RiRe Luxe Mirror Eyeliner Black



According to the description, it's very strong against water, oil and sweat.
And the mirror at the back is to make it easier to re-touch the lines whenever and wherever we are at.
The brush is also really thin but I won't take a picture of it this time.

The original price for this is $14



The fifth product :
Shara Shara Color Eyes Stick Shadow
[ GL01 Caramel Gold ]



This eye shadow in a stick form is said to be an easy-to-apply and a must-have.
It can be used as a base shade.

This full size product is 1.4g and its original price is $7


The sixth product :
Original Raw Ten Cushion Foundation
[ 21 Light Beige ]



Its a foundation that is a makeup base, CC cream, moisturizing essence, moisturizing pact and a sunblock altogether!

This full size product is 13g and its original price is $32


The reason I find MEMEBOX attractive is because you'll never know what you get from these boxes.
Its like a surprise you get for yourself. 

The box was $23USD and it was delivered within 10 days and my shipping was standard shipping.
I guess because I'm in Singapore therefore the shipping was a lot faster.

Now I'm waiting for the second box, then I'll do another unboxing. 
Then do a review for everything. But for now its just MEMEBOX Special #33 K-Style 2.

Thanks for reading. 


← Newer Post
Older Post →