Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

♡ for Yongguk



After the second last fansign, I guess.. for First Sensibility, Yongguk tweeted 3 selcas! IN A ROW! Do you know how rare it is..? Like he's always deleting tweets, deleting his selcas, but ohmy 3 in a row was too much. I really miss him now, especially at night. Ok almost every night I'm missing him. And it was his first attempt at center part for fansign!! He looks extremely cute with that hair, even though I like this
hairstyle better! The boyish bowl cut hair hehe. 



oh boy, don't you just love him :3 in plain white tee and with that hair ^3^ you'll never know that he's a lovely man under that cold looks~! He's a total sweetheart and he is lovely to kids, well, probably because he has the same mentality as them :o Oops hehe, but yeah I love it when he interacts with kids, animals and of course the members :3

Then before Yongguk's 3 bombs in a day, there was the picture by mama chan, which really makes me urghhh can't forget his perfection! Like totally, absolutely perfect!
He is so perfect, I can't even... I literally stared at the picture for the longest time, even longer than looking at those 3 photos by Yongguk :3
I mean, how can you actually tear your eyes off this perfection??????
I don't care if he had filters on or not but, look at his eyes, his complexion, him wearing a white shirt with a skinny tie ohmyyyyyyy ITS TOTALLY PERFECT.
But you know, you can't be fooled by a picture, you have to watch him alive~ But it'll ruined all the fantasies you'll have about him with this picture alone...

hehehe just spoiling his image~ but yeah still much love for mama chan :3 
since I'm talking about the dad and the mama, how can I not talk about their adorable son right? ^^
Junhong has grown so much since debut, his height grows, his voice broke, he became a man! 
Even though he's a big man now, he's still a baby to me ;3 A baby I adore too much~ 
I really can't take my eyes off him sometimes... too adorable~

I just love them all :3
Too much to think.. so to distract myself, yay with this post! 
Goodnight~ :3






← Newer Post
Older Post →