|
The owner
안녕하세요 . I'm MingShwen . I'm a
BABY//VIP . Working on my Happiness Old Entries Credits Thanks too by B A P.
| 2013
•
11 - 12th May 2013
LUNAFLY SHOWCASE LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013
•
22nd June 2013
2013 NU'EST L.O.Λ.E TOUR IN SINGAPORE
photo quality is bad, because I was using phone and not my camera .
photos : click to enlarge
•
30th June 2013
G-DRAGON 2013 ONE OF A KIND WORLD TOUR IN SINGAPORE
from phone
photos : click to enlarge
•
7 - 8th August 2013
B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SINGAPORE
photos for press conference only : B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SINGAPORE Press Conference
•
27th August 2013
ETUDE PINK PLAY PARTY SEASON 4 (with SHINee & Sulli)
•
13th September 2013
KIM KI BUM 2013 MEMORY OF LOVE FAN MEETING IN SINGAPORE
half of my 2013 was devoted to concerts , I don't regret .
← Newer Post
Older Post →
|