|
The owner
안녕하세요 . I'm MingShwen . I'm a
BABY//VIP . Working on my Happiness Old Entries Credits Thanks too by B A P.
| B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH SINGAPORE CONCERT Okay , I'm kind of slacking right now (okay, I'm totally slacking rn) Well, I didn't continue my post to the concert, so I'm here to continue (escaping from studying chinese lit). Concert D-Day . 080813 I went around 12 or 1 that day? or was it 2? I don't remember, anyway I didn't go early in the morning cause I was lazy and the venue was 2 stops away from me. I wanted to make them scrapbook by then, but I guess passing them gifts by gift booth was ... useless.. tbvh cause we don't see them carrying those gifts back. So I haven't finish the book yet. I wanted to buy Royal Pudding but it was kind of impossible to give it to them. Then we went up to the supposedly Merch Booth which doesn't have any merch yet and it was empty except for the number of people queuing for the merch! A lot of Babyz already queued for the merch, so me & my friends just queued along. I managed to get Team Hoodie, Team T-shirt, Luggage Tag & Tattoo Stickers, to add on onto my B.A.P Merch collection. I was left with pathetic $2 for the whole day T^T which was also gone after I had my "dinner". Then I heard from my friend saying that Yongguk ate Ramen before the concert.. B*TCH please, there was food support provided for him and he still choose to eat Ramen.. PLEASE JUST EAT NORMAL MEALS, RAMEN NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH LAA.. Anyway, when the doors open, we just went in and then I went to the wrong door.. so I had to run all the way to the other end to the right door.. WASN'T THE DOOR LINK TO THE VENUE?? WHY CAN'T LET ME IN =_= Then I was rushing to my seat, and I was like "woah, my seat damn in front leh , I thought first five rows blocked?" Then my seat was freaking near the stage and all my feels immediately came to me.. Then the lights were dimmed, everyone screamed, VCR was on and then I started crying.. LOL.. I was lame, haven't even see them yet I cry liao.. Then the VCR ended , I was still crying, while the doors open, then I see the 6 angels~ OMGGGGGG hahaha, they were so handsome , then unknowingly my tears are beginning to stop, so I don't have to wipe them at all LOL. Then they came out , jump down from the platform and the best night of my life started.. Then all the songs that I can only hear and watch from TV the past 1 year 5 months was playing right in front of my eyes.. ALL MY FEELS~ Well , singing and dancing along to the songs was so much fun and the first ever for me. However, my Matoki Stick broke, damn lousy siaa... break at the wrong time :@ then I tried to hold it in place for very very long until I finally gave up and just swing my hands along.. Then if you have been following my twitter then, I caught Zelo's towel.. I thought that there will definitely be competition between the ones at the back and us and I didn't even use any strength trolol... cause I expect myself to not get it.. but my friend helped and then we got it.. so before you say anything like " You're a yongguk stan " and etc... bitch please, I do stan everyone and it doesn't mean I couldn't get Zelo's towel right? If it was you and any one of them threw something in your face, you would have gone ahead and grab it right? =_= Blame ZELO if you want, he threw it at my direction! Anyway, I've given the towel away to ZELO's stan... so stfu , it doesn't belong to me anymore... I don't own any of it... I cut it in half but i gave both away.. Then the whole concert was "ending" with a group photo & B.A.P singing 'Goodbye'. However, after everyone's encore cheer, they were back on stage again with all the happy songs~ ^^ The best moment as they were all super high then and all smiley ~ ^^ & Himchan keep snapping photos of us. Then all the songs I've long to hear were all heard, I think I've had enough but nope I did not. THEY NEVER SING NEW SONG AT ALL!!!! :@ At the very last song, I ran out and went to them then more and more babys come forward, I freaking regret not bringing my phone out.. I could have taken pictures of Bang flying kisses, Daehyun's smiling faces and all the other amazing faces.. then it finally ended.. I went back to my seat, and then all the feels come to me at once, I started crying.. I broke down... then sat there awhile, thinking Yongguk really left... and keep crying until my friends say let's pack and go then we go... Then when I was out, I saw so many babys outside carpark entrance, then I was thinking they should be coming out soon, so I waited alone for them there.. However I remembered my friend saying that they reach the venue via loading/unloading bay so I faster chiong there.. but I don't know how to go there!! I reach level 2, ask a shop uncle how to go there, and he told me go Yakun turn left take the lift to B1 and I will reach le. So I say OK, then I leave for the lift area, and then I meet with two person going to loading/unloading bay too, then they double confirm its B1 , so I just went along.. Then I reach B1 and I almost died of heart attack... I REACH THE INSIDE OF B1 AND I SEE SO MANY BABYS WAITING OUTSIDE WITH BARRICADES LOL!!!!! Then I was scared , I faster retreat and press close button. Go up level one and then head to the area outside barricades.. TOTALLY SCARE ME.. I see two guards and also I saw them loading their concert equipment up the truck... What shocked me most was that one of the "guards" was in the same lift as me and he didn't stop me!!! LOL Then I joined my friend outside the barricades and saw B.A.P AGAIN!!!! :D the last though D': and when they really left, I saw Zelo popped his head out haha ;) so cute <3 and then I went to nearest starbucks and rest and arrange my super fat bag.. Then I end my whole day... I really thank them for the wonderful night.. and to be able to see them LIVE on TV the next day was heaven.. though I miss them a lot but at least I can still see/hear them almost everyday ^^ ← Newer Post
Older Post →
|