Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

DRAMAS DRAMAS DRAMAS :D

Heyyy

I know I've said I wanted to post about 4th week of school but its kind of a really boring week so I should skip it , 5th week wasn't so bad but I'm lazy to recite whatever happened or never happened so... sorry about it .

I've been watching quite a few dramas now and I should just post them up . They are really nice shows . I shall introduce them to you guys who read it .. Though I don't know who you are haha .

Taiwan Drama

幸福蒲公英
人生不是一条平坦的道路,只有走过崎岖、遇过困境,曾经跌倒、曾经失去,经历过挫败、跨越过仇恨,而仍然能够昂首阔步迈向人生,才能锻炼出一颗坚毅不 屈的心,看尽人间真善美。 做一个坚强的人很难;做一个坚强的女人更难。我们要说的,就是一个女人的故事… 女主角曾恺玹将挑战台湾阿信角色,从家道中落的千金小姐,勇敢迈向成功之路。她给人娇滴滴印象,私下很man,不怕杀鱼或当苦力,唯独怕跳海戏,因为 7岁时溺水差点灭顶,至今仍对水有恐惧。《幸福蒲公英》故事背景横跨60-80年代,这是男主角唐禹哲首次尝试出演80年代的人物,“我饰演的角色是个外表冷酷但内心封闭的饭店继承人,他不 善言语,但一直在等待真正爱的女孩。这对我是很大的挑战,希望不会辜负大家的期望。”
This show is really nice . I like how the story goes . But Danson ended his scenes already :( I want to see him more though :(

两个爸爸
谁说‘家’一定要有爸妈才是完整?!我们不是普通的一家人,但我们却是最快乐的一家人!一个黄金单身汉爸爸、一个顽固老爹、一个天真无邪的小女孩组成的家庭,每天都上演许多爆笑又温馨的故事,当一个认真热血的女教师进入他们的生活,又会给这家人带来什么影响呢?
Two dads with a daughter . This show is nice because I like how the story is about family . Even though their family isn't really complete without the mother but they are a happy family . The one is yellow is really pretty , I like her , and her character in the show is really beautiful . ^^

遇見幸福300天
这个故事其实并不是一般的爱情偶像剧,而是透过一位28岁,即将考虑要迈入婚姻的女主角雅婷,在遭受男友抛弃后,意外发现自己怀了前男友的小孩,这位在城市里独自碰撞受伤,最后选择回家的女人,遇上了三个因着不同原因,正在逃避他们自己的人生,甚至不愿意面对自身问题的男人,再加上一个纯洁无瑕小婴儿的诞生,引发出来的一连串充满友情、亲情、爱情、欢笑与悲伤的故事。看似沉重的议题,用笑中带泪的方式,深切刻划一个单身女性,如何下决心未婚生子的过程。
This drama is really nice.. The 3 guys that accompanied the pregnant lady throughout her pregnancy period and after birth period . The story just goes around to how this 3 guys protect the pregnant lady and also the baby , and how they bond . Because none of those 3 are the real fathers of the baby , she was afraid her mother would ask her to abort the child , therefore she married one of the guys and stayed in a "fake marriage" until she gave birth . 

金大花的華麗冒險
在仑庄一带随便打听一下,谁不知道兴隆市场里有位镇市之宝,人称「水查某」的金大花。这个大花不但纤细窈窕、个性海派,而且还相当勤劳能干。五官其实也还算清秀,只可惜……她的牙齿暴了一点,脸上的痣位置尴尬了一点,虽然外貌不时会被人取笑,但仍无损她在兴隆市场响亮名气。
大花一家在兴隆市场经营一家南北杂货店,从小就在市场长大的她,开口说的第一句话,不是爸爸、妈妈,而是「欢迎光临」。三岁学会挑菜捡菜,五岁就能认清所有鱼摊上的种类,到了十岁已经懂得在猪肉摊上称斤论两的帮忙剁猪肉贩售。
高中毕业后,大花就选择留在家中杂货店帮忙,一方面不但可以帮忙家中的生意,另一方面也好天天跟前跟后的看着她的「冠军哥」。
This drama is one of the dramas I watch too . The story is kind of touching somehow . But it gets boring as you watch it , like me, and I just keep skipping and I don't know how I understand it . But if you like stories that involved 三角恋 , maybe its a nice show . I only like 40 and 瑶瑶 couple though , they are damn cute ^^



沒有名字的甜點店
自巴黎返台的女孩在小巷内开了一家没有名字的法式甜点店,也没有招牌或菜单,随性的她一天只做三样甜点,样式完全依她当天的心情而定,生意惨澹自然可以想像。没有人知道她的过去,也没有人明了外表冷漠的她的心中到底藏了什么秘密。
有一天,充满阳光气息的背包客大男孩意外闯进店里,最后却赖著不走,成为店里的帮手。他的到来改变了店里的气氛,瞬间生气盎然起来,男孩成为女孩对外沟通的桥梁,而女孩的甜点竟也神奇地疗愈了一个个客人受伤的心灵。当一切仿佛都那么美好,爱情初萌时,旅居巴黎的台湾之光甜点主厨应邀返台客座,却打乱了这一切。
女孩终将面对过去,而她的未来又将何去何从?阳光男孩当初为何会来到店里?谁又能疗愈女孩的内心?
This show is not aired yet , but soon ! Because of 刘以豪 , I decided to watch this show, partly also because of the theme . Patisserie is the theme and I love macarons , so I'm anticipating the drama to be a sweet one ^^

Korean Drama

구가의 서 [Gu Family Book]
A melodrama epic about the great deal of trouble Choi Kang Chi, born as a half-human-half-mythical-creature, who goes through in order to become human and a story of Choi Kang Chi’s journey of struggling in order to live more like a human than anyone else despite not being able to become human.
Choi Kang Chi was raised by the Choi family after having been picked up from the river. Choi Kang Chi is the son of Goo Wol Ryung , the guardian spirit of Jiri Mountain, and Yoon Seo Hwa , his human mother. Kang Chi is an outspoken character who’s full of curiosity. He realizes that he’s a half-human-half-beast through a certain incident and starts living his second life.
Dam Yeo Wool is a master of martial arts and archery. Yeo Wool is an upright character who really values the Three Bonds and Five Relationships in Confucianism, and becomes an instructor at a martial arts center at a young age.
-----

This drama is awesome !! Everyone should watch it , even though its like an old folk tale about beast and human , it is totally a show worth watching . Not only because the main characters are handsome and pretty , this storyline sure keeps you waiting for the show to air every week . I enjoy watching it and I love how the story goes . Suzy doesn't appear at the start but when she appears , SHE IS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL! I love her, she's so beautiful and cute too ! Too modern for a history drama haha .

우와한 녀 [She is Wow]
A satirical drama about how the popular announcer Gong Jung Han and top actress Jo Ah Ra pretend to be a close couple on the outside when they′re full of their own problems, a typical show-window couple who attempt to protect their elegant lives made of bluff and their neighbors' lives shown pleasantly.
----
I don't say it is a very nice drama because I watch only Jinyoung's part mostly , but I believe with the story line , people will be attracted to the show. Jinyoung from B1A4 is starring as the woman(above picture)'s son . His parents are both really well known happy family couple , and when Jinyoung said he quit school and went back to Seoul to live with his parents , his parents hid him away from the public as they think his education level is making them embarrassed, since they are really well known "educated" people . His father is a gay and his mother is having an affair with their neighbour who is a married man . Complicated much yeh ? Go watch it to understand it ! ^^

최고다 이순신 [You Are The Best!] 
Lee Soon Shin goes through hardships after the death of her father. Soon Shin and her mother struggle to find happiness. Her love story continues in the mist of ups and downs of her life.
Lee Soon Shin is the youngest member of a successful family. Despite her family′s successes, however, she seems to have failed to inherit any talent, and is marked as an oddball though she remains a bright, lively and courageous girl. She then meets the head of an agency named Shin Joon Ho, and he turns her life around.
Shin Joon Ho is a confident, cold and competitive man who changes later after he begins to understand the real meaning of success through Lee Soon Shin.

----
OMG if I never did this post , I never know this has 50 episodes :O I thought the story was ending though... I'm currently watching it and I must admit , it is getting a little boring for me already . The first few episodes were well done , and I cried lots and lots because of it . Now.. the story is kind of not really interesting . The love line I anticipated has not sparked yet and to be honest , it is a little draggy . However , this also shows the hardship of being an idol because they have to go through so many "hills" to get to a place where they are supposed to be -- the stage . 

Okay , this is the end of my post . I'm not sure when I will post again but it will be soon ^^ 



← Newer Post
Older Post →