Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B
A
P.
2nd week of school
Heyyyyyy~
See ! I knew that I would stop blogging and I've warned from the start . Haha . Anyway I would still try to blog once a week about school ~
Soo let's start .
I have no school on Monday so , next .
On Tuesday , as usual , lecture from 9-6 . Because that day I was super hungry , I never wait for any and just rush to makan place , get a seat and eat . Sorry , my life is all about food ~ Then we went to ourspace and sat down and started doing our own things . Then suddenly I received an email telling me that I won LUNAFLY's showcase ticket . OMG ! Wasn't expecting that and it happened , I must admit I wasn't a big fan , but I don't mind going either . I do listen to their covers , even though their english isn't perfect , their covers are awesome . I won Cat 1 tickets and therefore I'm entitled to autograph session and priority entry . Happy that I can have the priority entry . I am so gonna get a good place and take nice photos of them . But I'm afraid I won't make it to the autograph session because I'm suppose to attend a musical . :( Pray that I can make it .

Wednesday is labour day , was suppose to go out but then I'm too lazy , so it was cancelled haha . At least I stayed home and get to watch BIGBANG: ALIVE Around The World . When the show started with the opening of BIGBANG Alive concert , I cried . I miss them too much . I mean it was a great moment to remember . Them coming down from the space something , and step out of it . The memory of it is still very fresh in my mind . After watching it , I started my BIGBANG time . Listening to their songs , watching their retarded videos and also commercials . I LOVE BIGBANG and of course I love you baby <3 I also spend $54 dollars on Wednesday . Cause I bought 3 Etude House Products . Peach Baby Choux , Wonder Pore Freshner , CC Cream Glow . So 2 items off my buying list ^^ CC Cream Glow arrived at my house yesterday night , I like the smell , though I haven't really try it out , I'm hoping that it will be good .

Thursday is our video production filming day . The teacher were not there for class and we weren't sure about it . Many complained that they should come later because this teacher is strict and don't allow students to be late . The filming progress was okay but tiring . Actually , I'm tired everyday , not only on Thursday . After filming , I went to Clementi Mall to check out if etude house sells the thing I wanted but no they don't . :(
Friday is a holiday too . Because of NP50 which I'm not highly interested in . I'm just glad that they make it a holiday and I can rest at home . Well , resting at home means nothing to talk about . LOL .
Saturday have lessons , so NP50 was kind of a day to rest after Thursday . We learnt Audacity which is a audio editing software ? Anyway I've had much fun editing it because it don't requires much brain power . ^^
I've been spending quite a lot . I've bought 3 clothes , 3 facial products and 3 or 4 socks . LOL! Its not stopping ! :O I hope I have enough to last myself to get an iPad mini and a trip to Seoul in April 2014 with Wenting .
Oh , I've created a tumblr for Aaron too ! ^^ Cause I'm bored you know . Haha ^^ http://aaronpudding.tumblr.com
Lesson Notes for Radio Production about Scripting : Lesson Notes
BYE <3 Till next time ^^
← Newer Post
Older Post →
I'm The Owner
Name : MingShwen
Hobby : TRAVEL/FANGIRL
Love / Favorites: BAP//BIGBANG
Hate / Antis : VEGETABLES & INSECTS
2nd week of school
Heyyyyyy~
See ! I knew that I would stop blogging and I've warned from the start . Haha . Anyway I would still try to blog once a week about school ~
Soo let's start .
I have no school on Monday so , next .
On Tuesday , as usual , lecture from 9-6 . Because that day I was super hungry , I never wait for any and just rush to makan place , get a seat and eat . Sorry , my life is all about food ~ Then we went to ourspace and sat down and started doing our own things . Then suddenly I received an email telling me that I won LUNAFLY's showcase ticket . OMG ! Wasn't expecting that and it happened , I must admit I wasn't a big fan , but I don't mind going either . I do listen to their covers , even though their english isn't perfect , their covers are awesome . I won Cat 1 tickets and therefore I'm entitled to autograph session and priority entry . Happy that I can have the priority entry . I am so gonna get a good place and take nice photos of them . But I'm afraid I won't make it to the autograph session because I'm suppose to attend a musical . :( Pray that I can make it .

Wednesday is labour day , was suppose to go out but then I'm too lazy , so it was cancelled haha . At least I stayed home and get to watch BIGBANG: ALIVE Around The World . When the show started with the opening of BIGBANG Alive concert , I cried . I miss them too much . I mean it was a great moment to remember . Them coming down from the space something , and step out of it . The memory of it is still very fresh in my mind . After watching it , I started my BIGBANG time . Listening to their songs , watching their retarded videos and also commercials . I LOVE BIGBANG and of course I love you baby <3 I also spend $54 dollars on Wednesday . Cause I bought 3 Etude House Products . Peach Baby Choux , Wonder Pore Freshner , CC Cream Glow . So 2 items off my buying list ^^ CC Cream Glow arrived at my house yesterday night , I like the smell , though I haven't really try it out , I'm hoping that it will be good .

Thursday is our video production filming day . The teacher were not there for class and we weren't sure about it . Many complained that they should come later because this teacher is strict and don't allow students to be late . The filming progress was okay but tiring . Actually , I'm tired everyday , not only on Thursday . After filming , I went to Clementi Mall to check out if etude house sells the thing I wanted but no they don't . :(
Friday is a holiday too . Because of NP50 which I'm not highly interested in . I'm just glad that they make it a holiday and I can rest at home . Well , resting at home means nothing to talk about . LOL .
Saturday have lessons , so NP50 was kind of a day to rest after Thursday . We learnt Audacity which is a audio editing software ? Anyway I've had much fun editing it because it don't requires much brain power . ^^
I've been spending quite a lot . I've bought 3 clothes , 3 facial products and 3 or 4 socks . LOL! Its not stopping ! :O I hope I have enough to last myself to get an iPad mini and a trip to Seoul in April 2014 with Wenting .
Oh , I've created a tumblr for Aaron too ! ^^ Cause I'm bored you know . Haha ^^ http://aaronpudding.tumblr.com
Lesson Notes for Radio Production about Scripting : Lesson Notes
BYE <3 Till next time ^^
← Newer Post
Older Post →
♥

SUPER JUNIOR - Eunhyuk
BIGBANG - G-Dragon , Seungri , Taeyang
SNSD - Yoona
SHINEE - Key , Jonghyun
2PM - Jun. K , Wooyoung , Chansung
2NE1 - DARA , Bom
4 MINUTE - Hyuna
f(x) - Krystal , Sulli
BEAST - Dongwoon , Doojoon
SECRET - Sunhwa , Jieun , Zinger , Hyosung
CN BLUE - Yonghwa , Jonghyun
MISS A - Suzy
INFINITE - L
SISTAR - Bora
BLOCK B - Jaehyo
B1A4 - Gongchan
BOYFRIEND - MINWOO
B.A.P - BANG YONG GUK , CHOI JUN HONG , JUNG DAE HYUN , KIM HIM CHAN , MOON JONG UP , YOO YOUNG JAE
NU'EST - JR , Ren
BTOB - Hyunsik , Peniel , Minhyuk , Sungjae , Ilhoon
EXO - Sehun
VIXX - HONGBIN , HYUK , RAVI , LEO , N , KEN
C-CLOWN - ROME , RAY , T.K
LUNAFLY - Teo , Yun , Sam
BTS - V , JIMIN , JUNGKOOK
Ma Bias
 YONGGUK |
 ZELO |
 JIYONG |
 SEUNGRI |
 HYUKJAE |
 KEY |
 JONGHYUN |
 Ren & JR |
 JAY |
 DAEHYUN |
 HIMCHAN |
 HYUN |
|