Entries About FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM DASHBOARD
The owner


Template 99% by AtinTory .
Thanks too by B A P.

Previous concerts / fan meets I've been [Part 2]

Hi!

Before I continue , SUPER SHOW 5 is taking place in SINGAPORE on 5th & 6th July . Oh my god , I don't think I can afford it anymore :( Hyukjaeeee...

Okay , I shall continue now :)

After B.A.P & Secret Fan Meet , the next idol I met for a fan meet is 炎亞綸 & LARA . They came to promote 給愛麗絲的奇蹟 . I went to the airport to fetch him too ^^ I love him <3 He took our letters , but I'm not sure if he reads them . For this event , I took a lot of photos . Though I wasn't really the first row and some auntie suddenly in between cut in front of me . I never raged and I totally regret it . She f***ing ruin the event ... Anyway 亞綸 sang the theme song for the drama and uniquely 亞綸 style , he forgot the lyrics again ! So cute <3 Okay , I have got nothing to elaborate because all they do is Q&A , fans interaction and then 亞綸 & Lara sang the songs from 給愛麗絲的奇蹟 . Here are the photos ! 

























After this event , the next one I went to is BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR 2012 SINGAPORE ! It is by far the most amazing concert I've been to . I never had a experience like that before and I didn't know I could be this happy in a concert . It was freaking amazing . This was my post review on the concert after a few months in chinese . I was reminded of the concert and therefore I wrote this text :
我覺得在2012年,我所看過的演唱會當中,最值回票價的演唱會是BIGBANG的。不是別的演唱會不好,只是BIGBANG的演唱會太好了,給人留下深刻印象,讓我第一次會不斷地回想演唱會的過程。我決不後悔去過BIGBANG演唱會的,每一次回想時,都會好懷念,然後就哭了。不知道為什麼就是特別捨不得。♥ 
當時,演唱會剛開始,他們一出場,就會被他們吸引了,有一種莫名的氣氛,不知不覺就沈浸在他們的音樂里,而他們不斷的互動與歌聲讓我印象非常深刻。希望在2013年,他們會再度來到新加坡辦演唱會,就算是個人演唱會,我也一定會去捧場。
愛死他們了。

[会有这些感想是因为我在整理照片ㅋㅋ]
I wrote that in 2012 , of all the concerts I have been to , BIGBANG was the best value one of all . I don't regret going to their concert and my impression of the concert is so deep that I can keep reminiscing about it . But every time when I think about it , I will start to tear . Or cry even , because I love those memories of it . And now I am getting so excited for G-Dragon concert which I am having high anticipation for , I believe it will yet another blast ! <3 some photos :













After BIGBANG concert , the next one I went for is Lee Hyun Woo's fan meet and greet session ! Lee Hyun Woo is the soccer player in To The Beautiful You starring Minho , Sulli , Hyunwoo and many other guys ! haha . He is so cute with the mushroom head in the show at the beginning . His event is on our school days , so after school we rushed to Suntec for the event . I managed to get photos of him ! Well , we were on the second floor , so the photos aren't considered clear but I still like it ^^ HE IS SO CUTE <3 photos :













Okay , I shall stop here . Haha so I will have another post . In case I write too long . LOL! I shall post up Part 3 another time . Bye~ Oh! & WARNING too !! DO NOT TAKE MY PICTURES WITHOUT CREDITING ME ! Okay . 

BYE~ ^^




← Newer Post
Older Post →