|
The owner
안녕하세요 . I'm MingShwen . I'm a
BABY//VIP . Working on my Happiness Old Entries Credits Thanks too by B A P.
| BABY ♥
Happy 23rd Birthday YONGGUK!!!! ♥
안녕하세요 . first post on this blog . hope this last long .. but i doubt so because i has no perseverance with such thing at all ..
Today is our leader BANGYONGGUK's birthday !!
Do you know its the second birthday that I celebrated with him ! :)
Last year on 23rd March 2012 , BAP came to Singapore , and I fortunately won the tickets to catch them live and was able to catch a glimpse of their awesomeness . They are definitely the best I ever seen . At least I know , they were the ones who changed me .. I don't think anyone see any difference , but I changed to be better , at least towards my new group of friends then . BAP made me better , their music was the reason I love the world . Since they came during March and YONGGUK's birthday was just around the corner , the first Singapore BAP fan club celebrated his birthday with a cake ! YES ! YONGGUK was all giggly as always , we can all see his gummy smile . Though I have not seen any photos of him having a gummy smile this year , I bet he was smily the whole day due to the fact that the Kbabys celebrated for him on Inkigayo ! And all the other members also gave him wishes on Twitter , and that is what I love about BAP , their love for each other !!
BAP was made for the best ! They made the world a better place for me ! I love them ♥
좋아요~ 리더 방용국 생일축하해 ! 영원히 사랑할께 #itsBANGday
← Newer Post
Older Post →
|